Project Manager, Mental Health Hub – Temporary Full-time Contract
Kemptville District Hospital (KDH) is the core of the Kemptville Health Services Complex: an integrated health services hub serving the many communities of North Grenville and South Ottawa. Situated along the 416 corridor, 30 minutes from Ottawa’s Parliament Hill, KDH is a leader in advancing the integration of community healthcare.
Building on the success of our child and youth mental health integrative programming work, KDH, together with our partners, will investigate, plan and implement a mental health hub that is focused on the continuum of care for individual and community mental wellness. The Project Manager will work with each participating health hub partner and the hub collective to achieve goals, objectives and outcomes of the Mental Health Hub program.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field. A Master’s degree in a related field is an asset;
- PMP certification an asset;
- 3-5 years’ demonstrated progressive and relevant experience managing projects within the healthcare sector;
- Knowledge of integrated care delivery models and multi-disciplinary/multi-sector team approach to client care;
- Extensive healthcare experience, notably in child, youth, and adult mental health;
- Experience successfully managing knowledge translation/clinical quality improvement projects;
- Working knowledge of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs);
- Significant interpersonal skills and experience managing inter-sectoral stakeholder relationships;
- Strong organizational, analytical, conceptual and planning skills;
- Ability to find the best approach or solution to highly diverse challenges;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
To Be Considered:
If you are the type of person that will dive into the details, do whatever it takes to deliver successful projects, and share our commitment to Patient and Family Centered Care, please apply by October 20, 2017.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.