Registered Nurses: ER – Temporary Full-time & Casual
KDH is seeking temporary full-time and casual Registered Nurses for our Emergency Department who share our commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care.
The successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Current BCLS and ACLS certificates;
- Current TNCC certificate (or willingness to obtain within first year of employment);
- Current ER experience (3 to 5 years preferred);
- Basic Arrhythmia Interpretation course;
- Coronary Care course/ECG interpretation skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- CTAS training (preferred);
- Experience in initiation of IVs and administration of life saving medications;
- Ability to respond to emergency situations, rapidly identifying priorities and complex patient care needs;
- Emergency Nursing certificate (preferred);
- PALS/ENCP certificate (preferred);
- Physical Assessment course (preferred);
- Current membership in a professional association (preferred).
Rotation: days, evenings, nights and weekends; 8 and 12 hour shifts
Candidates are invited to submit their applications as soon as possible.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.