Registered Nurses: Medical/Surgical / Orthopaedic / Critical Care – Part-time & Casual
KDH is seeking part-time and casual Registered Nurses for our Medical/Surgical, Orthopaedic, and Critical Care units who share our commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care.
The successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Current BCLS and ACLS certificates;
- Experience in non-invasive ventilation (eg, BiPap);
- Experience in the initiation of IVs and administration of life saving medications;
- Basic computer skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Coronary Care Nursing experience (preferred);
- Recent Medical, Surgical, Gerontology experience (3 to 5 years preferred);
- Basic Arrhythmia interpretation course;
- Current membership in a professional association (preferred).
Rotation – days, evenings, nights and weekends; 8 and 12 hour shifts.
Candidates are invited to submit their applications as soon as possible.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • email@example.com
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.