Registered Pharmacy Technicians – Permanent Part-time & Casual
KDH is seeking permanent part-time (0.5 FTE) and casual Registered Pharmacy Technicians who share our commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following skills and qualifications.
- Graduate of an approved Pharmacy Technician program from a recognized community college;
- Registration with the Ontario College of Pharmacists;
- CIVA certification (an asset);
- Previous experience with PACMED and Automated Dispensing Cabinets (an asset);
- Experience in a hospital setting;
- High level of initiative;
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team.
The successful applicants will observe strict confidentiality of all patient- and hospital-related information.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.