Team Leader – Maintenance Mechanic – Permanent Full-time
KDH is seeking a permanent full time Team Leader, Maintenance Mechanic, who shares our commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possesses the following skills and qualifications.
- Grade 12 school diploma required;
- Minimum Ontario Fourth Class Operating Engineer’s certificate, in accordance with the TSSA and Ontario Operating Engineers Act;
- Minimum three years’ Lead Hand / Team Leader experience required;
- Working knowledge of building and plumbing codes as well as ability to read blueprints, shop drawings and single line diagrams;
- Working knowledge of building automation systems and in fields such as mechanical, plumbing, low voltage and arc flash electrical, carpentry and pipe-fitting;
- Minimum three years’ experience demonstrating commitment to safety and related safe work practices;
- Capable of meeting the high physical demands of the job (i.e., repetitive lifting and bending);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Basic computer skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook) required.
The successful applicants will observe strict confidentiality of all patient- and hospital-related information.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.