Current Opportunities > Registered Nurse - ER - Casual
KDH is looking to hire Registered Nurse – ER – Casual
KDH is currently expanding its Emergency, Surgical and Diagnostic programs with a $23M redevelopment project.
If you are a Registered Nurse who shares our commitment to building healthier communities and our vision of “fully integrated health services as close to home as possible”, these positions may be of interest to you.
In addition to having a current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario and excellent communication skills (verbal & written), the successful candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Current BCLS, ACLS & TNCC Certificates;
- Emergency Nursing Certificate;
- Current Emergency Room Experience or other comparable Critical Care experience (Recovery Room or Intensive Care Unit) (3-5 yrs)
- Basic Arrhythmia interpretation course;
- Rotation – days, evenings, nights and weekends; 8 and 12 hour shifts
Candidates are invited to submit their applications to:
Michelle Graham, Human Resources Officer
Kemptville District Hospital
P.O. Box 2007
Kemptville, ON, K0G 1J0