Current Opportunities > Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical/Orthopaedic - Casual
KDH is looking to hire Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical/Orthopaedic - Casual
KDH recently expanded its Surgical, Emergency and Diagnostic programs with a $23M redevelopment project. With it, a new Orthopaedic program (total knee replacement) will be offered coming this Fall.
If you are a Registered Nurse who shares our commitment to building healthier communities and our vision of "fully integrated health services as close to home as possible", this position may be of interest to you.
In addition to having a current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario and excellent communication skills (verbal & written), the successful candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
RN (M&S, Orthopaedic)
- Current BCLS & ACLS Certificates;
- At least 2 years of orthopaedic (total knee replacement) surgery experience essential;
- Basic computer skills;
- Emergency or Critical Care Nursing Certificate (preferred);
- Recent Critical Care or ER experience (3-5 yrs preferred);
- Recent Medical, Surgical, Gerontology experience (3-5 yrs preferred);
- Basic Arrhythmia Interpretation course (preferred);
- Current membership in a professional association (preferred).
- Rotation - days, evenings, nights and weekends; 8 and 12 hour shifts
Candidates are invited to submit their applications as soon as possible to:
Michelle Graham, Human Resources Officer
Kemptville District Hospital
P.O. Box 2007
Kemptville, ON, K0G 1J0