Patient Relations Process
Kemptville District Hospital (KDH) strives to provide compassionate, patient focused services in an open, caring, and co-operative manner. Our Patient Relations Process will facilitate your communication with us.
It is important that we hear from you, our patients, and family members about the care and services we provide to you.
If you have a concern:
- Speak with any member of your health care team.
They will listen and respond to your concerns.
- Ask to speak to the Manager of the Unit if your concerns are not addressed by a member of the health care team.
- Ask to speak to the Director Patient Services.
We strive to address patient concerns within the unit, although if this is not possible, the team will contact the Director Patient Services.
Once you have been discharged from the hospital, we would welcome your feedback regarding your stay.
NRC Picker Survey - KDH participates in continuous patient satisfaction surveys, and you may receive one in the mail following your discharge from the hospital. Our Board of Trustees reviews the results of these surveys every three months. Patient responses to these surveys help us to improve our quality of care, so we encourage you to participate.
At any time you may contact us via:
- Email - you may send an email to Patient Relations. Your questions, comments or concerns will be received directly at the hospital. If you would like a response, please provide your name and contact information.
- Letter - send a letter to Director Patient Services, Kemptville District Hospital, P.O. Box 2007, 2675 Concession Road, Kemptville, ON, K0G 1J0. All written concerns will be acknowledged in a timely fashion.
We welcome your feedback. Feedback from patients and families is the best way to improve the quality of care and services we provide. Please rest assured that raising a concern or issue will not negatively affect your care in any way.