Where to park
We have two parking lots.
Choose the lower west parking lot labelled Emergency for:
- Emergency Department
- Day Surgery
- Inpatient Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging (x-ray, ultrasound, mammography, bone mineral density testing, etc.)
- Specialists’ Clinics
- KDH Health Centre
Choose the upper east parking lot labelled Administration for:
- Visiting a patient in the hospital
- Visiting a resident of our Interim Long-Term Care/Convalescent Care unit
- Kemptville District Hospital Foundation
- Finance Office (to pay a bill)
- Event or meeting in our Boardroom or Classroom
- Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit
If you are visiting a patient or resident, or going to Finance, the Boardroom or Classroom, use the Front South Entrance. For the Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit, use the East Entrance.
- The first 20 minutes are free.
- Parking is $3, to a maximum of $6.
- Please bring your parking ticket into the hospital with you. Parking pay machines are located in Emergency, outside the Finance Office, and in the KDH Health Centre.
- An ATM is located at the main entrance of the hospital.
- Parking passes to visit long-stay patients ($50/month) may be purchased at the Finance office, upstairs in the Administration wing.
- For patients and visitors making multiple visits the same day, a $6 Day Pass is available from the parking pay machines.
- Revenue from parking gates is used to support patient care services.
- Kemptville District Hospital is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles, including use of the parking gates.