Business Unit Clerk – Permanent Part-Time and Casual
Kemptville District Hospital is seeking multiple Business Unit Clerks to join our growing team, on a part-time or casual basis.
Why should you work at KDH?
- Competitive wages based on central and local collective agreements
- Excellent benefits with medical, dental and vision plans for full-time employees (extended healthcare and/or dental care available for part-time employees)
- HOOPP Pension program
- Internal cross-training opportunities
- Regular meetings with managers to engage and provide feedback
- Recognition programs
- Long service awards
- Affordable parking – $6/day, or $25/month
- Employee discounts through corporate partnerships
- Small rural community hospital with a wide variety of services that has a big impact on regional programs
- 20 minutes south of Ottawa on the 416 going against traffic = easy commute
- Rural living with all the amenities of city life
- Medical Office Administration Diploma or equivalent from an accredited learning institution
- Medical clerical experience required
- Patient Registration experience (preferred)
- Switchboard experience (preferred)
- Strong organizational, communication, customer service and time management skills
- Computer skills (various Microsoft Office applications)
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Working knowledge of Electronic Medical Records, preferably Epic
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
Starting wage: $23.25/hr
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap), Influenza (during flu season) and two COVID shots plus a booster shot. This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • email@example.com
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.