Central Scheduling Office Staffing Clerk – Permanent Full-Time (1.0 FTE)
KDH is seeking a Central Scheduling Office Staffing Clerk on a permanent full-time (1.0 FTE) basis. The successful candidate with share the KDH commitment to patient and family centred care and possess the following qualifications and related experience.
- Recognized post-secondary Business Administration diploma or equivalent from an accredited school;
- At least 3 years’ experience in staff scheduling in a unionized environment required (preferably with ONA, OPSEU, IUOE);
- Advanced experience with computerized staffing software (preferably Loki Staff Right systems);
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Crystal Reports, and Virtuo MediSolution;
- Strong prioritizing skills;
- Responsible, mature appreciation of confidentiality;
- Works well independently and in a team atmosphere;
- Considerable attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism in a high stress environment;
- Ability to learn new software and equipment;
- Ability to work flexible hours, including 6:00 am starts;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English);
- Ability to comprehend and follow established staffing processes, and problem solve where required;
- Ability to follow and apply policies, procedures, and collective agreement requirements
- Be reliable, flexible, well organized and punctual.
Starting Range: $24.71 – $30.73 per hour
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.