COVID Screeners – Temporary Part-Time
KDH is seeking COVID Screeners on a temporary part-time basis. The successful candidates will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience:
- Successful completion of a high school diploma;
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time;
- Capability and willingness to wear protective apparel (mask, face-shield, gloves and gown) throughout shift;
- Demonstrated strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care.
- Availability to work a variety of shifts (days, evenings, weekends) 7 days per week
Rate of Pay: $20.00/hour
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap) and Influenza (during flu season).This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.