Credentialing and Junior Scheduling Clerk – Permanent Part-Time
KDH is seeking a Credentialing and Junior Scheduling Clerk to join the team on a permanent part-time basis. The successful candidate will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience:
- Recognized post-secondary administrative diploma or equivalent from an accredited school;
- Three years office or administrative experience, with at least one year of recent healthcare experience an asset;
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with scheduling software an asset;
- Must demonstrate strong task analysis and problem-solving skills and excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Able to work and adapt within short timelines, deal with numerous interruptions and work independently in a busy multi-tasking environment;
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills;
- Responsible individual with ability to exercise tact and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
Starting rate: $22.07/hour
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap) and Influenza (during flu season).This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.