IT Support / Network Analyst – Permanent Full-Time
KDH is seeking an IT Support/Network Analyst to join the team on a permanent full-time basis. The successful candidate will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience.
· Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
· Minimum 5 years computer systems and applications experience, preferably in the healthcare environment;
· Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, VLAN, VMWare, Exchange, Firewalls and networking;
· Understanding and experience of IT operations including service desk, desktop and server support, networking, network and cyber security, computer operations, and customer service principles;
· Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all staff, including technical, professional, and senior management;
· Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills;
· Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines; and,
· Is available for stand-by and on-call responsibility to respond to IS/IT emergency issues remotely or on-site.
Starting Rate: $30.21 or based on past experience.
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap), Influenza (during flu season) and three COVID shots. This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • email@example.com
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.