Junior Scheduling Clerk – Temporary Full-Time (1.0 FTE)
KDH is seeking a Junior Scheduling Clerk to join the team on a temporary full-time basis (1.0 FTE). The successful candidate will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience:
- Grade 12 Secondary Diploma;
- Recognized post-secondary Business Administration diploma or equivalent from an accredited school;
- Previous staff scheduling experience required and/or data entry in a healthcare facility and/or unionized environment and asset;
- Advanced problem solving and strategic thinking skills;
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Crystal Reports, Virtuo MediSolution and Loki Staff Right Systems;
- Excellent organizational and prioritizing abilities;
- Strong oral communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Responsible, mature appreciation of confidentiality;
- Works well independently and in a team atmosphere;
- Considerable attention to detail, and
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism in a high stress environment.
Starting Rate: $22.29/hour
Please submit applications by October 21, 2021.
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap) and Influenza (during flu season). You must also have your double COVID-19 vaccinations. This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.