Manager Nursing Services – Permanent Full Time
KDH is seeking a Manager of Nursing Services to join the team. This is a permanent, full-time position. The successful candidate will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience:
- College of Nurses of Ontario current member with a BScN;
- Master’s degree preferred;
- Minimum of three to five years relevant clinical experience in ER, Med/Surg, Ortho, Convalescent Care, ILTC;
- Recent leadership/management experience in a hospital setting (within the last three years) in ER, Med/Surg, Ortho, Convalescent Care and ILTC units);
- Experience leading quality improvement initiatives;
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal conflict resolution skills, through practicing active listening and respectful communication;
- Proven facilitation, planning, collaboration, execution and leadership skills;
- Experience with electronic documentation in an electronic health records environment;
- Ability to gain support and commitment from team members and direct reports, and work towards a common goal;
- Ability to understand the key relationships, diverse interest groups within her/his own department(s) and the organization;
- Experience in providing quality, patient-centered care and mentoring staff to achieve and deliver the same;
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills;
- Ability to understand business implications of opportunities and decisions and implement strategies to improve the functioning of her/his department(s) and organization;
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Anzer.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.