Medical Radiation/Mammography/BMD Technologists – Casual
KDH is seeking Medical Radiation/Mammography/Bone Mineral Density Technologists on a casual basis. The successful candidates will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Medical Radiation Technology;
- Completion of Mammography 1 and 2 or equivalent (required);
- Previous mammography experience (required);
- Current certification in CBMD or ISCD (preferred);
- Membership in the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario;
- Up-to-date Continuing Professional Development hours in Mammography (preferred);
- General, portable and OR x-ray experience an asset;
- Recent experience in performing Bone Mineral Density testing (required);
- Current CPR Certificate.
Shifts may include days, evenings, weekends, and on-call.
Starting Wage: $31.32/hour or past experience recognition as per Article 25.02 of the OPSEU Central Agreement. Note that if there are any discrepancies between the posted starting wage and the Agreement, the Agreement wage will prevail.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.