New Graduate Nurse (NGG) – RN Emergency Department
Kemptville District Hospital is a proud participant in the Nursing Graduate Guarantee (NGG) program! We are seeking new graduate RN’s to join our Emergency Department.
The Nursing Graduate Guarantee (NGG) program is funded by the Ministry of Health and supports new Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses who are within 12 months of registering with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) by providing them with a temporary full-time employment opportunity, above staffing complement, to improve their transition into practice, and into full-time employment.
The NGG Program at KDH consists of:
- Nursing and interprofessional orientation learning modules to support comprehensive understanding of Standards and Policies;
- A competency based learning pathway and learning plan to support the nurse’s learning needs;
- 12 weeks preceptored shifts for unit(s) specific to NGG hire, to support the transition of the new graduate into practice;
- Maintaining regular check-ins and mentorship with the Nurse Educator.
The NGG Program aims to:
- Support new nurses in Ontario as they transition into practice;
- Improve the integration of new nurses into the workplace;
- Promote the availability of full-time employment or the equivalent of full-time hours for new nurses; and,
- Promote health workforce planning at the organizational level.
Apply today to confirm your eligibility by emailing email@example.com.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.