OR/PACU Assistant – Casual
KDH is seeking an OR/PACU Assistant on a casual basis. The successful candidate will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience:
- Grade 12 education;
- Knowledge of Sterile Environment;
- Lifts and Transfers Training;
- Ability to do heavy work including lifting & transferring of patients, moving/lifting large pieces of equipment;
- CPR Training;
- Knowledge of Hospital housekeeping duties;
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Effective organizational skills and abilities;
- Abilities to work independently and as a team member are essential.
- Recent OR/PACU experience.
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 8 hour day shifts.
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap) and Influenza (during flu season).This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.