Physiotherapy Assistant – Casual
KDH is currently looking for a Physiotherapy Assistant to join the team on a casual basis. The successful candidate will share our commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Graduate from an accredited School of Physiotherapy and/or Occupational Therapy Assistant diploma program, or equivalent health care diploma;
- Must have a current CPR Certificate;
- Experience in Total Joint Replacement (TJR) physiotherapy, essential;
- Previous experience in a Physiotherapy Department /Hospital setting, required;
- Computer skills, required;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and time management skills.
Starting Wage: $24.71 per hour
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.