Recruitment and Retention Specialist – Permanent Full-Time (1.0 FTE)
KDH is seeking a Recruitment and Retention Specialist on a permanent full-time basis. The successful candidate will share the KDH commitment to patient and family centred care and possess the following qualifications and related experience.
- Requires a post-secondary degree/diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration or a relevant field;
- CHRP designation, an asset;
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in employee recruiting and retention in a unionized environment (preferably in the healthcare sector);
- Experience with social media and job boards with a variety of employment resources;
- Experience with event planning;
- Knowledge of Human Resources Policies and Practices, Employment Standards Act and other related Legislative Regulatory Acts;
- Knowledge of benefit administration practices;
- Experience with succession planning and staff development;
- Advanced technological skills in social media marketing, computer graphics, word processing and spreadsheets;
- Ability to work independently;
- High degree of professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Innovative and task oriented;
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate as a team;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational planning and budget management skills and comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
Starting Range: to be determined
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.