Registered Nurse – Occupational Health Practitioner – Permanent Part Time
KDH is seeking a Registered Nurse, Occupational Health Practitioner, to join the team on a Permanent Part Time basis. The successful candidate will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Relevant experience in Occupational Health related to surveillance, education, consultation, occupational health liaison and policy development;
- Canadian Occupational Health Nurse Certificate;
- Member of the Ontario Occupational Health Nurse Association (OOHNA);
- Recent disability management experience in a Hospital setting related to leaves of absence/returns to work and accommodations;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while possessing the ability to work in a collaborative manner;
- Current BCLS certificate;
- Ability to professionally manage stressful situations and deliver difficult news;
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and to work effectively in large and small team settings;
- Excellent listening skills and capacity for empathy;
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
Starting Wage: $33.56 or past experience recognition as per Article 19.05 of the ONA Central Agreement.
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap) and Influenza (during flu season).This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • email@example.com
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.