Registered Nurse/RAI Coordinator – Permanent Part-time
KDH is seeking a Registered Nurse/RAI Coordinator on on a permanent part-time basis.
The successful candidate will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience:
- Current RN registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (preferred);
- Previous RAI-MDS training, certification and annual recertification in keeping with CIHI standards, and annual AIS certification of competency;
- Current BCLS certificate;
- Work experience as RAI Coordinator in a long-term care and/or rehabilitation environment;
- Completion of supplemental training for RAI Coordinators as offered through the Ministry of Health and CIHI;
- Experience auditing resident/patient MDS assessments (preferred);
- Extensive knowledge of the Long Term Care Act;
- Knowledge of CIHI processes;
- Recent Medical, Surgical, Gerontology and/or Rehabilitation experience – 3 to 5 years (preferred);
- Basic Arrhythmia interpretation;
- Current membership in RNAO (preferred);
Starting Wage: $33.23 or past experience recognition as per Article 19.05 of the ONA Central Agreement.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.