Registered Nurses: ER – Permanent Part-time & Casual
KDH is seeking Registered Nurses for our Emergency Department, on both a permanent part-time and casual basis.
The successful candidates will share our commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications:
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Current BCLS and ACLS certificates;
- Current TNCC certificate (or willingness to obtain within first year of employment);
- Current ER experience (3 to 5 years preferred);
- Basic Arrhythmia Interpretation course;
- Coronary Care course/ECG interpretation skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- CTAS training (preferred);
- Experience in initiation of IVs and administration of life saving medications;
- Ability to respond to emergency situations, rapidly identifying priorities and complex patient care needs;
- Emergency Nursing certificate (preferred);
- PALS/ENCP certificate (preferred);
- Physical Assessment course (preferred);
- Current membership in a professional association (preferred).
Rotation: days, evenings, nights and weekends; 8 and 12 hour shifts
Starting Wage: $32.66/hour or past experience recognition as per Article 19.05 of the ONA Central Agreement. Note that if there are any discrepancies between the posted starting wage and the Agreement, the Agreement wage will prevail.
Candidates are invited to submit their applications as soon as possible.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.