Registered Nurses – Medical/Surgical/Orthopaedic/Critical Care – Permanent Part-Time and Casual
KDH is seeking Registered Nurses for our Medical/Surgical /Orthopaedic /Critical Care units on a permanent part-time and casual basis.
The successful candidates will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience:
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Current BCLS & ACLS certificates;
- Recent Medical, Surgical, Gerontology experience;
- Basic Arrhythmia and ECG interpretation courses;
- Experience in non-invasive ventilation (eg. BiPap);
- Experience in the initiation of IVs and administration of life saving medications;
- Basic computer skills;
- Excellent Communications skills (verbal & written);
- Current TNCC certificate (preferred);
- Emergency or Critical Care Nursing certificate (preferred);
- Recent Critical Care or ER experience (3-5 years preferred);
Shifts: Rotation – days, evenings, nights and weekends; 8 and 12 hour shifts
Starting Wage: $33.90 or past experience recognition as per Article 19.05 of the ONA Central Agreement
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap) and Influenza (during flu season). This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • email@example.com
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.