Registered Nurses – Medical/Surgical/Orthopaedic/Critical Care – Casual
KDH is seeking Registered Nurses – Medical/Surgical/Orthopaedic/Critical Care – on a casual basis.
The successful candidate(s) will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience:
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Current BCLS & ACLS certificates;
- Recent Medical, Surgical, Gerontology experience;
- Basic Arrhythmia and ECG interpretation courses;
- Experience in non-invasive ventilation (eg. BiPap);
- Experience in the initiation of IVs and administration of life saving medications;
- Basic computer skills;
- Excellent Communications skills (verbal & written);
- Current TNCC certificate (preferred);
- Emergency or Critical Care Nursing certificate (preferred);
- Recent Critical Care or ER experience (3-5 years preferred);
Shifts: Rotation – days, evenings, nights and weekends; 8 and 12 hour shifts
Starting Wage: $33.23 or past experience recognition as per Article 19.05 of the ONA Central Agreement
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • email@example.com
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.