Registered Pharmacy Technicians – Casual
KDH is seeking Registered Pharmacy Technicians on a casual basis. The successful candidates will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience.
- Graduate of an approved Pharmacy Technician program from a recognized community college;
- Registration with the Ontario College of Pharmacists;
- CIVA certified technician (an asset);
- Previous experience with PACMED and Automated Dispensing Cabinets (an asset);
- Experience in a hospital setting;
- High level of initiative;
- Demonstrated computer skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team;
- The successful applicant shall observe strict confidentiality of all patients and hospital related information.
Starting rate of pay $27.81per hour or past experience recognition as per Schedule A of the Local IUOE Collective Agreement.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • email@example.com
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.