RNs – ER – Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part-Time and Casual
KDH is seeking several RNs for our Emergency Department: 1 permanent full time, 2 permanent part-time (0.4) and casuals. The successful candidates will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience:
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Current BCLS and ACLS certificates;
- Current TNCC certificate (or willing to obtain within first year of employment);
- Current ER experience or other comparable Critical Care experience – Recovery Room or Intensive Care Unit (3-5 years preferred);
- Basic Arrhythmia Interpretation course;
- Coronary Care course / ECG interpretation skills;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- CTAS training (preferred);
- Emergency Nursing certificate (preferred);
- PALS/ENCP certificate (an asset);
- Current membership in a professional association (preferred).
Starting wage: $33.90 per hour or past experience recognition as per Article 19.05 of the ONA Central Agreement.
Shifts: Rotation – days, evenings, nights and weekends; 8 and 12 hour shifts.
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap) and Influenza (during flu season).This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • email@example.com
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.