RNs – PACU/Clinics – Temporary Part-Time (0.7) and Casual
KDH is seeking RNs – PACU/Clinics to join the team on a temporary part-time (0.7) and casual basis. The successful candidates will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience:
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Current BCLS and ACLS Certificates;
- Recent Recovery Room experience (3-5 years preferred);
- Minimum of one year experience in Critical Care (Emergency Department, Recovery Room or Intensive Care Unit);
- Critical Care Courses(s) or Recovery Room education (preferred);
- Endoscopy experience (an asset);
- Current membership in a professional association (preferred).
Starting Wage: $33.90 or past experience recognition as per Article 19.05 of the ONA Central Agreement.
Shifts: Monday – Friday, 8 hour day shifts.
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap) and Influenza (during flu season).This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • firstname.lastname@example.org
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.