Ultrasound Technologist – Casual
KDH is currently looking for an Ultrasound Technologist to join the team on a Casual basis. The successful candidate will share our commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Current registration with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) and/or Canadian Registered Generalist Sonographer (CRGS);
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer diploma from an accredited college;
- Will maintain their re-certification by obtaining the required hours of continuing medical education credits every three years;
- Current Sonography experience, minimum three years;
- Current CPR Certificate;
- Good attendance and work performance, required.
Starting Wage: $31.87/hour or past experience recognition, as per Article 25.02 of the OPSEU Central Agreement.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • email@example.com
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.