We are looking for a few great people committed to building a healthy future.
KDH staff demonstrate a deep commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care, based on the principles of dignity and respect, information sharing, participation and collaboration. We provide a work environment that supports these values by offering:
- ongoing training, both internally and externally
- opportunities for professional growth and development
- a dynamic, progressive environment
- the opportunity to be involved in numerous aspects of patient care
- the chance to work as part of a team with a deep commitment to patients
- the best of both worlds in Kemptville: small-town living in close proximity to our Nation’s Capital
We are looking for skilled, talented and dedicated individuals to join our team. Our current opportunities are below.
What our employees are saying
KDH is part of a 24-hospital recruitment campaign to attract healthcare workers to the Ottawa region. Watch the video made by Ottawa Health Careers, and in particular see our RN, Taylor Shelp, at 00:49 talking about what a great place KDH is to work!
Here is a list of our current employment openings. Click on any job title for details.
Internal applicants – click here.