Thank you for visiting Kemptville District Hospital. Please note that all Hospital property is entirely smoke-free. Please click here for more information plus resources to help people who smoke to quit or cut back.
If you are coming to KDH to visit a patient admitted to the hospital, click here. If you are coming as a patient, please keep reading.
You will need to check in with your Ontario Health Card at the Patient Welcome Centre in the ER if you are coming to KDH for:
- the Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Imaging (x-ray, ultrasound, etc)
- Day Surgery
- Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery
You will need to check in with your Ontario Health Card at the Patient Registration Desk in the Clinic space on the second story if you are coming to KDH for :
- an appointment with a Specialist in one of our Clinics
- an appointment with our Diabetes Education and Support team
Where to park.
- For the Emergency Department, Diagnostic Imaging, Day Surgery, Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery, the Finance Office, or KDH Foundation, please park in our Emergency/West parking lot.
- For a Clinic or Diabetes program appointment, or our partner the Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit, please park in our Upper/East parking lot.
While your family or friends are waiting.
We have three lounges for families and friends; one downstairs – the Courtyard Lounge, just to the right of the main lobby; and two upstairs – the Fireplace Lounge outside our Day Surgery unit; and the Upper Lobby, at the Front South Entrance off Concession Road.
When it’s time for a snack or light meal, our Volunteers Café just outside of the ER serves a variety of fresh, healthy foods.