Thank you for visiting Kemptville District Hospital. Please note that as of January 1, 2018, all Hospital property is entirely smoke-free. Please click here for more information plus resources to help people who smoke to quit or cut back.
If you are coming to KDH to visit a patient admitted to the hospital, click here. If you are coming as a patient, please keep reading.
You will need to check in with your Ontario Health Card at the Patient Welcome Centre in the ER if you are coming to KDH for:
- the Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Imaging (x-ray, ultrasound, etc)
- Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery
You will need to check in with your Ontario Health Card at the Patient Registration desk in our new Clinic space on the second story if you are coming to KDH for :
- an appointment with a Specialist in one of our Clinics
- an appointment with our Diabetes Education and Support team
If you are coming to KDH for Day Surgery, please proceed directly to the Surgical Day Care Unit on the upper story.
Where to park.
- For the Emergency Department, Diagnostic Imaging, Day Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery, the Finance Office, or Diabetes Education and Support, please park in our Emergency/West parking lot.
- For a Clinic or Diabetes program appointment, the KDH Foundation, the KDH Boardroom or Classroom, or our partner the Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit, please park in our Administration/East parking lot (accessible from the back of the Emergency parking lot) and use the North Entrance or Front South Entrance.
While your family or friends are waiting.
We have three lounges for families and friends; one downstairs – the Courtyard Lounge, just to the right of the main lobby; and two upstairs – the Fireplace Lounge outside our Day Surgery unit; and the Upper Lobby, at the Front South Entrance off Concession Road.
When it’s time for a snack or light meal, our Coffee Bar serves a variety of fresh, healthy foods.