Thank you for visiting Kemptville District Hospital. Please note that as of January 1, 2018, all Hospital property is entirely smoke-free. Please click here for more information plus resources to help people who smoke to quit or cut back.
If you are coming to KDH to visit a patient admitted to the hospital, click here. If you are coming as a patient, please keep reading.
You will need to check in with your Ontario Health Card at the Patient Welcome Centre if you are coming to KDH for:
- the Emergency Department
- an appointment with a Specialist in one of our Clinics
- Diagnostic Imaging (x-ray, ultrasound, etc)
- Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery
- an appointment with our Diabetes Education and Support team
You do not need to check in at the Patient Welcome Centre if you are coming for:
- Day Surgery
Where to park.
- For the Emergency Department, a Clinic appointment, Diagnostic Imaging, Day Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery, or Diabetes Education and Support, please park in our Emergency/West parking lot.
- For the KDH Foundation, the Finance Office, the KDH Boardroom or Classroom, or our partner the Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit, please park in our Administration/East parking lot (accessible from the back of the Emergency parking lot) and use the North Entrance or Front South Entrance.
See Hospital Maps for our KDH Campus Map as well as floor plans to see where to go once you are inside.
While your family or friends are waiting.
We have three lounges for families and friends; one downstairs – the Courtyard Lounge, just to the right of the main lobby; and two upstairs – the Fireplace Lounge outside our Day Surgery unit; and the Upper Lobby, at the Front South Entrance off Concession Road.
When it’s time for a snack or light meal, our Coffee Bar serves a variety of fresh, healthy foods.