Registered Nurses: OR/Clinics – Casual
KDH is seeking Registered Nurses on a casual basis for our Operating Room/Clinics departments.
The successful candidates will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience.
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- Current BCLS & ACLS Certificates;
- Operating Room Certificate (mandatory);
- Recent Operating Room Experience (required, 3-5 years);
- Experience with total joint replacement, arthroscopic surgeries;
- Critical Care Course(s) or Recovery Room education (preferred);
- Critical Care Experience (PACU, ICU) (3-5 years preferred);
- Endoscopy experience (an asset);
- Current membership in a professional association (preferred).
Starting Wage: $32.66/hour or past experience recognition as per Article 19.05 of the ONA Central Agreement. Note that if there are any discrepancies between the posted starting wage and the Agreement, the Agreement wage will prevail.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • email@example.com
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.