Cardiology Technologist – Casual
KDH is currently looking for a Cardiology Technologist to join the team on a casual basis. The successful candidate will share the KDH commitment to Patient and Family Centred Care and possess the following qualifications and related experience.
- Diploma in Cardiology Technology from an accredited college;
- Successful completion of the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologist certification exam and registration with the CSCT;
- Member of the Cardiology Technologist Association of Ontario (CTAO);
- One (plus) years of recent experience required – in a hospital setting preferred;
- Current CPR Certificate required and ACLS preferred;
- Ability to keep abreast of current professional standards and technical knowledge;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to operate related equipment;
- Ability to organize work;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Physical ability to perform duties of the position.
NOTE: Must be available to work Tuesdays to start.
Starting Wage: $30.69/hour or past experience recognition as per Article 25.02 of the OPSEU Central Agreement.
Please note: In order to work in a healthcare facility, the Public Hospitals Act 1990, Regulation 965 requires all employees to provide proof of up-to-date immunization/vaccines for the following diseases: Tuberculin Skin Testing (TB), Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Tetanus/Diphtheria (DTap), Influenza (during flu season) and three COVID shots. This proof must be provided to our Occupational Health Office in order to be cleared to work.
Submit your resumé and covering letter to:
PO Box 2007, Kemptville, Ontario, K0G 1J0 • Fax 613.258.7853 • email@example.com
All information submitted will be kept in strict confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you submit your resumé you will be considered for all open positions for which you qualify. We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with KDH. Please be advised that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Kemptville District Hospital. We are committed to providing an environment that is respectful to all. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can assist you.