KDH has Launched MyChart!
MyChart is a secure, online patient portal that makes it easy for you to access your health information from anywhere, at any time and at no cost. Using MyChart can help you to manage and engage in your health care.
With MyChart, you can see your –
- after-visit summaries
- upcoming appointments
- test results
- progress notes
- discharge summaries
- medical imaging reports
- and more!
Now that KDH has launched Epic (on November 5, 2022) in MyChart you will be able to access information and results for anything you had done at the following healthcare partner facilities:
- Deep River & District Hospital
- Hawkesbury and District General Hospital
- Renfrew Victoria Hospital
- St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- The Ottawa Hospital
- The Ottawa Hospital Academic Family Health Team
- The University of Ottawa Heart Institute
- Winchester and District Memorial Hospital
- Watch this video to learn more.
- Learn about the newest MyChart features.
- Check out these additional features you may not know about.
How do I receive notifications?
If you have notifications turned on, you will get an email or notification to the MyChart mobile app when tests, labs and reports are ready and available to view on your MyChart. Your results will be reviewed with you at your next appointment. If your results are more medically urgent, someone from your health care team will call you sooner to discuss. It’s important to know you have a choice when to review your results, and notifications can be easily turned off.
How do I sign up?
Choose any of these options:
- Ask registration staff to sign you up when you are registering.
- Use the MyChart activation code on your After-Visit Summary.
- Complete a paper form and present government issued photo ID to Health Records to request an activation code. Your activation code will then be emailed to you.
Please note: if you already have a MyChart account through one of our partner hospitals (listed above), you do not need to sign up for a new account.
Want more information?
Contact MyChart support staff at email@example.com.